Brian Richards provides a broad range of strategic tax advice and services to accountants and lawyers, including:
- Traditional transactional and interpretative tax advices;
- Review of and confirmation of taxation advices prepared by his referring accountants and lawyers
- Provision of advices in relation to the most appropriate commercial and taxation business structures; and
- Preparation of private rulings, notices of objection and dealing more generally with ATO disputes.
Brian Richards has a real interest in “passing” his knowledge and experience of strategic tax advice gained over his many years in practice. In that regard he provides an extensive range of tax education programs:
- Tailored staff training programs which involve traditional taxation training and interactive case study based training;
- Mentoring programs for professionals seeking to develop their taxation consulting skills.
Want to know more about Richards Advisory services and advice? Chat to Brian.